Sunday, February 15, 2009

'My goals for the next two years'

My goals for the next two years would be to make it through sec three and sec four safely. however these goals requires effort and determination. i would like to get better grades in my mother tongue and mathematics. these are my weaker subjects and i would really like to do better in them. i will have to be more attentive in class and revise more often. for mathematics i will need a lot of practices and will be getting tuition. even though i will be more focused on these two subjects i will not let my other subjects be ignored i have to be able to balance my subjects well and i believe that it applies to daily life i will have to also balance out my studies and cca. i have been participating actively in the recent competition(fdc-foot drill competition). i will have more competitions coming up therefore i will have to be able to balance between my cca and my studies. As everyone knows studies is a bigger priority in my life because i am not that good in it. therefore i will have to work harder than everyone else academically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home